I'm happy and proud to announce that I have been accepted as an international/overseas member for the 「black diamond」 GAL UNIT! I am very excited for many, many reasons.
- Some of the Gals on my banner are actual members of 「black diamond」, and they inspire me! Being affiliated with them is truly an honor.
- I've never heard of any Gal Circle/Gal Unit ever having members living overseas and representing the circle. This is a great opportunity to strengthen the bond between Japanese Gyaru and Foreign Gyaru.
- I can honestly tell someone I belong to this Gal Unit and feel nothing but pride.
- To have been accepted, I feel that I have reached a certain level in my style where I can be considered Gyaru.
- As a personal reason, every current Overseas Member is a part of the GAL VIP magazine, with the exception of Lisa. I'm ecstatic!
I still think it is incredible to become part of something so amazing! I may be far from all of the members, but I know I will eventually meet KoKo and Chaudie, maybe more members as they get added to this list. I can't wait to see what other Foreign Gyaru get accepted into 「black diamond」. I'm happy for everyone that has been accepted so far already!
I've made a few promises to myself as well.
I promised myself that if I got accepted to 「black diamond」, I would step up my game and lean more towards Kuronba/Ora Ora style. I have already been inspired by the style since the first post I made about the Gal Unit here. I want to develop my style into this in order to represent the group better.
I was actually wondering about doing translations on this blog, but then I noticed the Google Translate bar has the Japanese language installed, so that's one less thing to worry about.
Also, I don't want to feel like the solitary member all the way in Seattle, so I am hoping I can meet more Foreign Gyaru in my area... if they even exist!
From now on, I want to have a 「black diamond」 mentality, so everyone please wish me luck!